At home after the GAGGLE I went to work on my ‘acreage’ again. I had decided to replenish the grow pots where the seeds had not sprouted with new seeds as well as start two new basil plants. I had started two grow pots with lettuce seeds and now replenished 1 salad bowl, and 1 deer tongue lettuce and 1 semi-savoy spinach. When they were all done I found some lettuce seeds on the table and put them into a grow pot as well. It will be a surprise as to what kind will come up. All of these are destined for the hydroponic totes once the roots have come through the bottom on the rock wool. Tomorrow after Old FARTS I will probably make the water meter for the totes.
Tomorrow we are supposed to have limited street access and be without electricity for the day. That is because they are replacing the hydro poles on the street. The holes have already been dug so it will be moving the new pole, using a massively tall crane, over the house and dropping it into the hole. Hopefully not through a new hole in the roof.